A Collection Of True Crime Short Stories–
Three British Bluebeards
Old England is not so jolly for episode 195 as we take a look at three different cases with a body count of at least four wives and one mistress. First up, from the snarky true crime pioneer Edmund Pearson we have the story of a distinguished poisoner. Following that, “The Ugly Romeo” tells of a serial bathtub murderer, and we’ll close with the grisly story of a married man who loved his girlfriend to pieces.
Featured in this Episode:
- Prologue: Ossified Man Aids In Arrest Of Monkey
- Nineteen Dandelions by Edmund Pearson
- The Ugly Romeo by Frank Cipriani
- The Crumbles Bungalow Murder
- Theme music performed by Dave Sams and Rachel Schott, engineered by David Hisch at Third Street Music.
- Media management by Sean R. Jones
- Production assistance by Emily Simer Braun